Why Families choose Little GIANTS Centres
An inspired early education curriculum set within long day care hours Nutritious meals prepared daily on-site including breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea and late snack Extensive co-curricular program including classes such as – language, swimming, fitness, creative movement, yoga, martial arts, horticulture and sustainability.
Richly resourced learning spaces including:
- The latest education technology
- An extensive Pre-School/Kindergarten Program and school-readiness curriculum focusing on literacy and numeracy, language, science and social skills
- Parent App providing regular updates and photos of your child’s learning journey
- Nappy service
- Air Conditioning and Heating
- Highly experienced and caring educators and Early Childhood Teachers
- Highly experienced management team
- Sun Smart Accredited
- Parent TV App
Why Children love attending Little GIANTS Centers
- Amazing playground designs including mud pit and fire pit *selected services only
- Making friends
- Learning through play
- Centre Rituals
- Foreign language classes
- Using technology- Interactive whiteboard and Tablet table
- Arts practices
- Forest School
- Community Excursions
- Focus on health and physical education
- Cooking classes conducted by the centre cook
- Digital copies of children’s portfolios to be shared with family and friends at anytime
About The Owners
Little GIANTS is a family owned and operated business established by Adrian Fonseca and his wife Nancy. With three children, Adrian and Nancy have a deep and personal understanding of the importance the early years play in establishing a solid learning foundation for life. That is why Little GIANTS have made it their mission to “Ignite the Spirit of Learning “
Both Adrian and Nancy bring a unique set of skills, experience and knowledge to the Little GIANTS philosophy, based upon international career paths that span the UK and South-East Asia. This global perspective inspires Adrian and Nancy to provide Australian children with a world-class early learning experience.
Adrian and Nancy consider all of our educators, parents and especially our children, to be very special members of the Little GIANTS family and invite everyone to truly feel at home in our beautiful early learning environments.
Oxanda Education is a Platinum sponsor of the Greater Western Sydney GIANTS AFL Club and the Nutrition Partner for the GWS GIANTS Care program. This partnership is connected with Oxanda’s view that “Healthy Children are Happy Children” and integrates the importance of health, nutrition and fitness into the daily routine of every ‘Little GIANT’ in our care.
The collaborative efforts of Oxanda and the GWS GIANTS have produced a program that nurtures and facilitates individual learning in each child, we achieve this through exclusive Incursions and Excursion with The GIANTS Team Players throughout the year.
This Educational Program supports Children to Develop:
- Foundation ball skills
- Improving eye and hand coordination
- Improving physical strength and stamina
- Facilitating learning around nutrition and healthy food habits; and,
- Encouraging good sporting ethos, ethics and team spirit.
Our objective is to make each child feel capable, inspired and successful so that good health and fitness translate into a lifelong sense of wellbeing.
To find out more about the GIANTS click here http://www.gwsgiants.com.au/
Our Happy Clients
The facilities are just like home. Beautiful natural settings that make you feel so calm. Aiden had separation anxiety from the age of two but here at Bluebird he walks himself into the room and straight into the educator’s arms.