Why Families choose Little GIANTS Centres
- An inspired early education curriculum set within long day care hours
- Nutritious meals prepared daily on-site including breakfast and late afternoon tea*
- Extensive co-curricular program including classes such as – language, swimming, fitness, creative movement, yoga, martial arts, horticulture and sustainability
- Richly resourced learning spaces including the latest education technology
- An extensive Pre-School/Kindergarten Program and school-readiness curriculum focusing on literacy and numeracy, language, science and social skills
- Parent App providing regular updates and photos of your child’s learning journey
- Nappy service
- Air Conditioning and Heating
- Highly experienced and caring educators and Early Childhood Teachers
- Highly experienced management team
- Sun safety centres
Why Children love attending Little GIANTS Centers
- Amazing playground designs including mud pit and fire pit
- Making friends
- Learning through play
- Tea time
- Foreign language classes
- Using technology- Interactive whiteboard and Tablet table
- Arts practices
- Forest School
- Community Excursions
- Focus on health and physical education
- Cooking classes conducted by the centre cook
- Hard copies of children’s portfolios to be shared with family and friends at anytime
About The Owners
Little GIANTS is a family owned and operated business established by Adrian Fonseca and his wife Nancy. With three children, Adrian and Nancy have a deep and personal understanding of the importance the early years play in establishing a solid learning foundation for life. That is why Little GIANTS have made it their mission to “Ignite the Spirit of Learning “
Both Adrian and Nancy bring a unique set of skills, experience and knowledge to the Little GIANTS philosophy, based upon international career paths that span the UK and South-East Asia. This global perspective inspires Adrian and Nancy to provide Australian children with a world-class early learning experience.
Adrian and Nancy consider all of our educators, parents and especially our children, to be very special members of the Little GIANTS family and invite everyone to truly feel at home in our beautiful early learning environments.
The successful launch of Little GIANTS serves to strengthen Oxanda’s ongoing commitment as Nutrition Partner within the Club’s community outreach program, GIANTS Care and the development of early education across Sydney. Oxanda and GIANTS are dedicated to helping every child establish life-long healthy habits, by developing an appreciation of good nutrition as well as physical strength, fitness and self-esteem. We accomplish this through a broad range of activities that can help develop gross- motor skills, balance and hand- eye coordination, in order to boost your child’s confidence and ability to meet physical challenges in day to day life.
We passionately back the GIANTS mantra that ‘There’s a GIANT within all of us,’ and at Little GIANTS, we aim to unlock the highest potential within every child.
To find our more about the GIANTS click here http://www.gwsgiants.com.au/
Our Happy Clients
The facilities are just like home. Beautiful natural settings that make you feel so calm. Aiden had separation anxiety from the age of two but here at Bluebird he walks himself into the room and straight into the educator’s arms.